Dodgers Summer Youth Baseball Camp
The Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation offers boys and girls ages 7 to 12 the opportunity to learn baseball the Dodger way! Campers will have four days of camp at Dodger Stadium featuring daily instruction by members of the Dodgers coaching staff and Dodger alumni with special guest appearances by current Dodger players.
In 2017, campers learned the game of baseball from Dodger coaches Steve Cilladi, George Lombard, Manny Mota, Travis Smith, Turner Ward and Chris Woodward, who teamed up with Dodger alumni Billy Ashley, Tommy Davis, Al "The Bull" Ferrara, Kenny Landreaux, Matt Luke, Dennis Powell and Derrel Thomas.
Campers will learn hitting, fielding, base running, throwing and pitching as well as team play, sportsmanship and conditioning. Please note that campers are divided into teams within three age groups for camp activities: 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12. We do not divide campers by talent or ability.
Campers will receive the following:
- Full Dodgers uniform including hat, jersey, pants, socks and belt
- Camp goodie bag
- Photo gift including an individual shot and team shot on the field
- A "mystery" autographed 8x10 photo of a current Dodger player
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the Dodger Clubhouse area
- Four (4) reserve level vouchers that can be redeemed for game tickets to a select group of Dodger home games. Exact game dates for voucher not available at this time.
- An amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be down on the field playing games, in the Dodgers batting cage take batting practice, in the Dodger bullpen learning how to pitch and sitting in the Dodger dugout learning the game of baseball!
Session 1: June 25, 26, 27 & 29
Session 2: July 31, August 1, 2 & 3
9:30 a.m. - Daily check-in begins
2:00 p.m. - Dismissal & pick-up
Note: A detailed agenda will be provided closer to baseball camp dates.
$700.00 per camper
Camp registration is first-come, first-serve. Please click "Register Now" above to sign up your child. First you must pick your camp session (June or July). On the next page, you will pick your child's age group (7/8, 9/10 or 11/12) and then complete the online registration. We have 144 spots for each session of camp for online registration. Campers are only allowed to register for one session of camp.
You must submit credit card information on the form.
Campers should bring a pre-packed lunch.
Please contact David Brennan with the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation at 323-224-1413. Please note a Camper Confirmation Packet will be emailed to the parents of all registered campers in April with more camp details.
Cancellation more than two weeks before camp: 80 percent refund.
Cancellation less than two weeks prior to camp: No refund.
There is no refund or credit for days unattended by the camper(s).