Skip to main content
|2008 Downloadable Schedule
Below is an advertisement.
The Los Angeles Dodgers 2008 schedule is available to download and import to Outlook via a Comma Separated Values (.csv) file. To download and save the .csv file to your computer, right-click on the following link and select "Save Target As..." from the popup window.
RIGHT CLICK HERE to save the Dodgers2008.csv file
- All dates, times and opponents are subject to change.
- Once you import the file into your Outlook calendar, any schedule changes made to the Dodgers 2008 schedule will need to be manually updated in your Outlook calendar. Check the schedule section here at dodgers.com for the latest information.
- From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
- From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
- In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import "Dodgers2008.csv" into folder: Calendar."
- In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time (select START_TIME for local time zone, or START_TIME_ET for all ET)
SUBJECT to Subject
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
END_DATE to End Date
END_TIME to End Time (select END_TIME for local time zone, or END_TIME_ET for all ET)
REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date
REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time (select REMINDER_TIME for local time zone, or REMINDER_TIME_ET for all ET)
- Click OK, then click Finish
- A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from "Dodgers2008.csv" into Calendar"