Skip to main content
Below is an advertisement.
|Los Angeles Dodgers' ThinkSpring! ThinkCure! Baseball Festival
|In honor of their Golden Anniversary, the Los Angeles Dodgers present the inaugural ThinkSpring! ThinkCure! Baseball Festival, a day of fun and good will for the entire Dodger family. All who have tickets to the game are welcome.
Date: March 29, 2008
Location: The Los Angeles Coliseum
Time: 12:00 p.m. noon - 6:00 p.m.
Fun for Everyone:
· Autograph Alley with Dodger Legends of the past 50 years.
Fun for Children:
· Photo opportunities with the two most recent Dodgers World Championship Trophies along
with former Dodger players.
· Opportunity to meet Steve Garvey, who will be signing copies of his new book.
· Music, contests, trivia
· A unique opportunity to experience a special version of batting practice by each team in
· Speed Pitch Booths
Fun for Adults:
· Batting Cages
· Rock Climbing
· Obstacle Course
· Moon Bounce
· Face Painters
· Miller Beer Plaza
· Silent Auction opportunities
|Exposition Park has limited parking and will most likely be filled early. It is strongly recommended that patrons park at Dodger Stadium (call for reservations) or on the USC Campus.
The Dodgers will be offering complimentary shuttle bus service from Dodger Stadium to the LA Memorial Coliseum on March 29, 2008. Shuttles will begin running at 11:00am and continues until two hours after the game concludes. Enter Dodger Stadium through the Sunset/Elysian Park Gate, park your car for free, get on the shuttle and enjoy the hassle free ride! After the game, shuttles will be waiting to take you back to Dodger Stadium. It's as simple as that.
Click on the images to the right to enlarge local parking maps.
For reservations, please call the Dodgers Customer Service Office at (323) 224-1507.
***ARRIVE EARLY, EXPECT DELAYS***
Four ways to arrive:
• 11:00 a.m. Lots Open
• Free to the public
• Sunset/Elysian Park Gate
• Shuttles depart from Dodger Stadium regularly and
drop off at Coliseum at Exposition and Figueroa St.
• For reservations, please call the Dodgers Customer
Service Office at (323) 224-1507
• 8:00 a.m. Lots open
• $25 per parking spot
• 39th and Figueroa
• Martin Luther King Jr. and Hoover
• Additional Entrances as needed
• 8:00 a.m. Lots Open
• $25 per parking spot
• Gate #3 Figueroa and McCarthy
• Gate #5 Jefferson and McClintock
• PS1 Flower and Exposition
• Parking Center 35th St. east of Grand
• Additional Gates as needed
• Numerous local and express bus lines service the
EXPO Park Area
• Local Lines: 40, 42, 81, 102, 200, 204, 381, 550
• Rapid Lines 740, 745, 754
• For further information or to plan your trip visit
www.metro.net or call 1-800-COMMUTE