1. From the My Dodgers Tickets login screen, enter your account number and password. If your My Dodgers Tickets account is linked to an MLB.com account, you can enter your email address and password associated with the MLB.com account.
2. Click the "Log In" button.
*Note - you will normally be brought to the My Ticket Inventory page when logging in. If it is your first time logging in to My Dodgers Tickets, or if any of the required account information is missing, you will be brought to the My Account screen. If required account information is missing, you will not be able to go any further and will need to contact the Los Angeles Dodgers box office to update your account information.
On your first login to My Dodgers Tickets, you will be brought to the My Account screen to verify your account information. To get to the ticket inventory screen, click on the My Ticket Inventory tab.
On all future logins, you will be brought directly to the My Ticket Inventory page.
1. Click the "Ticket Action" drop-down field and chose to Print Tickets.
2. The default view is by event. Select the "Order" tab to view ticket inventory by order. The event view will show all tickets for events in the selected month, for all orders. The order view allows you to display tickets by individual order ID. You can also use the drop-down fields to restrict by month, opponent or day/time.
3. Click the arrow on the left side of an event bar to see the ticket inventory for that event.
1. Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to print.
2. Verify the selected tickets and click "Continue".
3. Verify the information on the Print Tickets screen and click "Print Tickets".
4. On the next screen, make sure that the tickets you wish to print are checked in the "Select for Printing" column. Click "View & Print Tickets".
5. A new window should pop up with your printable ticket. Another window should pop up where you can select your printer and print the ticket.