OFFICIAL RULES- Fantastic 40 Promotion
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase chances of winning. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED AS OF THE ABBLICABLE DRAWING DATE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
2. Eligibility. The Milwaukee Brewers “Fantastic 40 Promotion”(the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the United States including its commonwealths, territories and possessions (other than Florida and New York), and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry (each, an "Eligible Entrant" and collectively, "Eligible Entrants"). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club, Limited Partnership (the "Sponsor," the "Milwaukee Brewers" or "Brewers"), the other MLB Entities (defined below), and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, any participating sponsors or prize providers and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers and advertising and promotions agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, are not eligible to participate or win a Prize (defined below). The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Residents of New York, Florida and the Province of Quebec are not eligible to enter.
3. How to Enter. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. The Promotion entry period begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on January 6, 2014, and ends at 5:00 p.m. CT on February 21, 2014 ("Promotion Entry Period"). There are three (3) ways to enter:
B. No Purchase Necessary Entry.
1. On-Site at Miller Park. Any Eligible Entrant can enter the Promotion without purchase by visiting Miller Park’s Business Offices during the Promotion Entry Period and fully completing an entry form. When arriving at Miller Park, please ask to speak with Kate Rock at 414-902-4602.
2. Mail-in. Eligible Entrants may also enter by mail by hand-printing his/her full name, address, city, state and zip code, day & evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth, and e-mail address (optional) and mailing it in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to: “Fantastic 40 Promotion”, Attn: Kate Rock, Milwaukee Brewers, One Brewers Way, Miller Park, Milwaukee, WI 53214. Sponsor will use e-mail addresses provided via the mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only; however, eligibility to participate in the Promotion is not dependent upon entrant's provision of this information. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 18, 2014 and/or received by February 21, 2014, to be eligible. Mail-in entries must be addressed exactly as described herein to be eligible.
On-site and mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No other form of entry will be accepted.
4. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, postage-due or otherwise invalid entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, wireless towers or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Promotion-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Promotion-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of Sponsor and/or MLBAM or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, MLBAM and/or their respective agents. Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Promotion, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By entering, each entrant agrees that the decisions of the Milwaukee Brewers are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion.
5. Drawing from Entries. On or about each day during the period beginning as of January 17, 2014 and ending on February 25, 2014 (each, a "Drawing Date"), the Brewers shall randomly select one (1) potential Prize winner (the number of such Prizes to be given away are set forth in the list below) from among all eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Promotion (each a “Winner” and collectively the “Winners”). Eligible Entrants selected to win a Prize shall not be eligible for drawings for subsequent Prizes. Non-winning eligible entries from one Drawing Date will remain eligible for subsequent Drawing Dates, if any. The Brewers will make up to two (2) attempts to contact each potential winner by telephone (the "Prize Notification"). In the event that any potential winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within twenty-four (24) hours of time of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at the Milwaukee Brewers’ sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries for the drawing at issue. In order to receive the Prize, each potential winner may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to the Brewers and may be required to execute, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity, within two (2) business days of date of issuance. Failure to submit any identification required by Sponsor or to return any required documents within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any Prize (or any portion thereof) or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate potential winner to be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries for the drawing at issue. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date.
6. Prizes. Forty (40) prizes (each, a "Prize" and collectively, the "Prizes") will be awarded as follows:
JAN. 17, 2014 – TEAM STORE SHOPPING SPREE - One (1) Winner will receive a One Thousand Dollar ($1,000) credit to spend in the Brewers Team Store during one (1) shopping session on a date to be determined by the Milwaukee Brewers. Prize may not be redeemed online. May not be redeemed for cash or transferred. (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000.00.)
JAN. 18, 2014 – BREWERS ON DECK VIP EXPERIENCE - One (1) Winner and one guest, will receive the opportunity to receive free autographs and jump to the front of any autograph line at 2014 Brewers On Deck (player autographs subject to availability). (ARV: $250.00.)
JAN. 19, 2014 – Your Very Own Ticket - For one (1) game of the 2014 Brewers regular season, one (1) Winner’s photo will be printed on every Brewers season ticket holder ticket. (ARV: $250.00.)
JAN. 20, 2014 – FREE PARKING FOR THE SEASON - One (1) Winner will receive complimentary Preferred Parking (one (1) parking pass) for every game in his/her 2014 Brewers season ticket plan. (ARV: $240.00/480.00/972.00.)
JAN. 21, 2014 – GAME OF CATCH WITH A BREWERS Pitcher - One (1) Winner will receive the opportunity, subject to the rules and regulations of the Milwaukee Brewers, to catch ten (10) pitches and receive pitching instruction from one (1) of the Brewers pitchers and take home a baseball signed by that player. Such player shall be determined in the sole discretion of the Milwaukee Brewers. (ARV: $500.00.)
JAN. 22, 2014 – ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FOR TWO - One (1) Winner will receive two (2) roundtrip tickets from Southwest Airlines, subject to the terms and conditions of issuer. (ARV: $800.00.)
JAN. 23, 2014 – TOUR THE ROOF - One (1) Winner will receive the opportunity for Winner and one (1) guest to take a tour of the Miller Park roof. (ARV: $500.00.)
JAN. 26, 2014 – VIP Luncheon - One (1) Winner will receive the opportunity for the Winner and one (1) guest to sit at the head table during a 2014 Season Seat Holder Luncheon in the Johnson Controls Stadium Club with two (2) Brewers players and/or coaches and Brewers executives, such players, coaches and/or executives to be selected in the sole discretion of the Milwaukee Brewers. Prize includes one (1) autographed baseball from each player and/or coach in attendance for Winner. (ARV: $250.00.)
JAN. 25, 2014 – BERNIE BREWER EXPERIENCE - One (1) Winner will receive a pregame opportunity, subject to the rules and regulations of the Milwaukee Brewers, to slide down Bernie’s Slide. Winner will also have the opportunity to spend time in Bernie’s Chalet during a 2014 regular season home game. (ARV: $500.00.)
JAN. 26, 2014 – PARTY SUITE FOR YOU AND 29 FRIENDS - One (1) Winner will receive use of a Party Suite for Winner and twenty-nine (29) guests during one (1) 2014 Brewers regular season home game, including ballpark fare for his/her guests, courtesy of DNC Sportservice. Winner must sign Suite License Agreement. (ARV: 4,500.00.)
JAN. 27 – SIGNED & FRAMED carlos gomez gold glove print - One (1) Winner will receive one (1) one-of-a-kind autographed commemorative Gold Glove print of Carlos Gomez. (ARV: $500.00.)
JAN. 28, 2014 – OWNER’S SEATS AT MILLER PARK - One (1) Winner will receive the opportunity for the Winner and three (3) guests to (a) sit in the Owner’s seats, located next to the home dugout, for one (1) 2014 Brewers regular season home game, and (b) receive a visit from one (1) or more Brewers executives selected in the sole discretion of the Milwaukee Brewers (subject to availability). (ARV: $400.00.)
JAN. 29, 2014 – SHADOW A BREWERS BEAT WRITER - One (1) Winner will shadow brewers.com beat writer Adam McCalvy during pregame activities on the field and in the Clubhouse for one (1) 2014 Brewers regular season home game. (ARV: $250.00.)
JAN. 30 – YOU IN THE TEAM PHOTO - One (1) Winner will receive the opportunity to have his/her photo taken with the 2014 Brewers roster and coaching staff. (ARV: $250.00.)
JAN. 31 – FIELD OF SWEET DREAMS - One (1) Winner will receive the opportunity for Winner and three (3) guests to camp out at Miller Park for the Brewers annual Field of Sweet Dreams event. (Date is TBD.) (ARV: $400.00.)
FEB. 1, 2014 – LESSON WITH BREWERS HITTING COACH - One (1) Winner will receive (a) the opportunity for one (1) private lesson from Brewers Hitting Coach Johnny Narron while the Winner takes batting practice before one (1) 2014 regular season Brewers home game at Miller Park. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 2, 2014 – BASEBALLS SIGNED BY OPENING DAY STARTERS - One (1) Winner will receive a set of nine (9) baseballs each autographed by one (1) member of the Brewers starting lineup on 2014 Opening Day. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 3, 2014 – ALL-INCLUSIVE AREA TOUR - One (1) Winner will receive two (2) seats for Winner and one (1) guest for each of the six (6) All-Inclusive Areas during the 2014 Brewers regular season (subject to availability). (ARV: $700.00.)
FEB. 4, 2014 – PIZZA FOR A YEAR - One (1) Winner will receive a one-year supply of Palermo’s Pizza awarded in the form of voucher(s) totaling Four Hundred Dollars ($400.00). (ARV: $400.00.)
FEB. 5, 2014 – THROW OUT THE FIRST PITCH - One (1) Winner will throw out the ceremonial first pitch prior to one (1) 2014 regular season Brewers home game, plus receive one (1) personalized Brewers jersey. Brewers to determine the game. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 6, 2014 – PARTY WITH CRAIG - One (1) Winner will receive the opportunity for the Winner and nine (9) guests to sit in a Club Suite for one (1) 2014 regular season Brewers home game complete with food and beverage. Enjoy a visit from Special Assistant to the General Manager, Craig Counsell (subject to availability). (ARV: $1,900.00.)
FEB. 7, 2014 – $500 in concession vouchers - One (1) Winner will receive five hundred ($500) in food and beverage concession vouchers, courtesy of DNC Sportservice, for use at Miller Park during the 2014 Brewers season. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 8, 2014 – HARLEY DECK ALL-INCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE - One (1) Winner will get tickets for Winner and thirty (30) guests to the Harley-Davidson Deck for one (1) 2014 regular season Brewers home game (subject to availability). (ARV: $2,010.00.)
FEB. 9, 2014 – MILLER LITE/BREWERS NEON SIGN - One (1) Winner will receive one (1) Miller Lite/Brewers neon sign featuring the Brewers retro logo. (ARV: $300.00.)
FEB. 10, 2014 - SIGNED BASEBALLS FROM STARTING ROTATION - One (1) Winner will receive baseballs autographed by each member of the 2014 Brewers Opening Day starting rotation. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 11, 2014 – TURN BACK THE CLOCK PRICING - One (1) Winner will receive 1982 pricing for his/her 2015 Season Tickets. In the event a season ticket package is not purchased; a season ticket voucher worth Four Hundred Dollars ($400.00) will be provided. (ARV: $400.00-18,000.00.)
FEB. 12, 2014 – CATERED TAILGATE PARTY - One (1) Winner will receive (a) tickets for Winner and nineteen (19) guests to attend one (1) 2014 regular season Brewers home game, and (b) the opportunity for Winner and nineteen (19) guests to tailgate prior to the game in a Pavilion, catered by DNC Sportservice. (ARV: $575.00.)
FEB. 13, 2014 – SIGNED BAT & JERSEY - One (1) Winner will receive one (1) autographed baseball bat and one (1) autographed jersey, each signed by one (1) Brewers player selected in the sole discretion of the Milwaukee Brewers. (ARV: $250.00.)
FEB. 14, 2014 – Gehl Club 4-Pack - One (1) Winner will receive one (1) Gehl Club 4-Pack that includes four (4) Gehl Club stadium seats to four (4) 2014 Brewers regular season home games to be determined in the sole discretion of the Brewers, valued at One Thousand Five Hundred Twenty Dollars ($1,520). (ARV: $1,520.00.)
FEB. 15, 2014 – GUARANTEED GIVEAWAY - One (1) Winner will receive every All-Fan Giveaway for the 2014 Brewers season including eight (8) Bobbleheads and six (6) T-shirts. (ARV: $200.00.)
FEB. 16, 2014 – klement’s TAILGATE PACKAGE WITH A YEAR SUPPLY OF sausage - One (1) Winner will receive a year’s supply of Klement’s Sausage products awarded in the form of voucher(s) totaling $350, one (1) tailgating grill, one (1) apron, four (4) Brewers t-shirts, and four (4) tailgating plates. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 17, 2014 – lucroy autographed home plate - One (1) Winner will receive a home plate signed by catcher Jonathan Lucroy. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 18, 2014 - view from the bullpen - One (1) Winner will receive the opportunity, subject to the rules and regulations of the Milwaukee Brewers, for the Winner and five (5) guests to sit in the bullpen as the Brewers take batting practice prior to one (1) 2014 Brewers regular season home game. (ARV: 1,500.00.)
FEB. 19, 2014 – party with doug - One (1) Winner will receive the opportunity for the Winner and nine (9) guests to sit in a Club Suite for one (1) 2014 regular season home game complete with food and beverage. Enjoy a visit from Brewers General Manager Doug Melvin (subject to availability). (ARV: $1,900.00.)
FEB. 20, 2014 – YOU IN THE BREWERS TV BOOTH - One (1) Winner will receive the opportunity to spend one (1) inning in the Brewers TV booth during one (1) 2014 Brewers regular season home game. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 21, 2014 – SIGNED & FRAMED GOMEZ & SEGURA ALL-STAR print - One (1) Winner will receive one (1) one-of-a-kind autographed commemorative All-Star print of Carlos Gomez and Jean Segura. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 22, 2014 – EVENING WITH HANK AARON - One (1) Winner and one (1) guest will receive the opportunity to attend the 2014 “Evening with Hank Aaron Dinner.” (ARV: $600.00.)
FEB. 23, 2014 – Movie night on the big screen - One (1) Winner and seven (7) guests will enjoy a private movie screening on the scoreboard at Miller Park. The date and movie to be shown shall be in the sole discretion of the Brewers. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 24, 2014 – SEASON SEAT HOLDER OF THE YEAR - One (1) Winner will be treated like a “VIP,” which includes the opportunity to throw out the ceremonial first pitch, take batting practice at Miller Park, food & beverage vouchers, and more on a date to be determined by Sponsor. (ARV: $500.00.)
FEB. 25, 2014 – Welcome to the Big Leagues - One (1) Winner will sign a one-day (unofficial) Major League contract, and receive one (1) full uniform and the equivalent of one (1) days’ pay at the 2014 Major League Baseball minimum salary rate. (ARV: 3,000.00.)
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED IN ANY PRIZE. All Prize details, including date, time, location, duration and nature of any Prize experience, shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion, and subject to the rules and regulations, of the Milwaukee Brewers. All Prizes are subject to availability and the rules and regulations of the Milwaukee Brewers and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable. Specific prize descriptions and restrictions and approximate values are available from the Milwaukee Brewers upon request. Each Winner and/or his guest(s) (if applicable, based upon the Prize descriptions above) will receive admission to the applicable Prize game or event. The Prizes are all subject to availability and are non-transferable and non-assignable. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of any Prize is permitted except at the Milwaukee Brewers' sole and absolute discretion. The Milwaukee Brewers reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. All federal, state, or local taxes associated with each Prize are each Winner's responsibility. A form 1099 shall be issued based on the value of the Prize. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses, if any, incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Each Winner's companions must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any Prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the Prize. The Milwaukee Brewers and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s). Sponsor reserves the right not to award any Prize(s) if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible entries.
7. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: The Milwaukee Brewers and the other MLB Entities shall not be responsible for damages or costs to Winner or Winner's guests or for any loss, damage, delay, or personal or economic injury to Winner or Winner's guests. By participating in the Promotion and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the MLB Entities, Apple, Inc., Facebook and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, direct or indirect partners, members, affiliates, principals, managers, directors, officers, stockholders, employees, contractors, licensees, invitees, servants, representatives, agents, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, "Released Parties") of any and all of the foregoing for any injuries, damage, or losses caused in connection with social or labor unrest, war, terrorist activities, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, or any other actions, events, omissions or conditions. Each Winner voluntarily assumes all risks of personal injury and economic damages and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute Winner's consent to the above and an agreement on Winner's part to convey the contents of these conditions and terms to companions. Additional rules and regulations may apply. The Milwaukee Brewers and the other MLB Entities are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials, advertisements, or other press, statements of written materials of any kind; or transactions that are processed late, incorrectly or are lost. The Milwaukee Brewers reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by the Milwaukee Brewers in its sole discretion.
The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. By participating in the Promotion and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Released Parties for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any Prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize. By entering this Promotion, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the Milwaukee Brewers and/or MLBAM by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail for Promotion purposes. Each entrant, by entering the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, accepts all Prize conditions and grants to the Brewers, MLBAM and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such entrant's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and Prize information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of, or responsible for conducting, the Promotion. All entry data provided via online is provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
8. Claims. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that (A) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Promotion, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be (1) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (2) settled by binding arbitration in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (B) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, U.S.A, applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
9. WINNERS' LIST: For a Winners' List, mail a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winners' List c/o Milwaukee Brewers, Attn: Kate Rock, One Brewers Way, Miller Park, Milwaukee, WI 53214. Winners' List requests must be received by March 31, 2014.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club, Limited Partnership, One Brewers Way, Miller Park, Milwaukee, WI 53214 and may be referred to herein as Sponsor, the Brewers or the Milwaukee Brewers.
Milwaukee Brewers and Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.