You can log into your MLB.TV account by clicking on "Login" on the top right of all MLB.com pages. In the Login window, enter the email address and password that you used to register your MLB.TV account. Once you are logged in to your account, during a live game, you can click on the TV Icon in the scoreboard on the left side of the MLB.com homepage to watch a game.
You can also launch a live or archived game from the MLB.com Media Center. To access the Media Center, put your mouse over where it says "MLB.TV" in the horizontal menu bar on the top of most MLB.com pages. In the drop down menu that follows, click on "Watch/Listen". This will take you to the Media Center. From the Media Center, MLB.TV Premium subscribers can select the affiliate broadcast of either the Home or Away team, when available. If you are an MLB.TV Premium subscriber, click on the network whose coverage you would like to watch in the "Premium" field. If you are an MLB.TV subscriber, click on the "Watch" link in the "Basic" field. Blackout restrictions apply.
If you are not already logged in to MLB.com when you launch a game, the media player will prompt you to log in, once it has opened. In the login prompt, enter the email address and password that you have registered your MLB.TV account with. Once you are logged in, the game will begin playing. From the Media Center you can also select an older archived game by clicking on the date on the top left of the Media Center. After clicking on the date, a calendar will open. Select the date of the game that you would like to watch in the calendar, and then launch the archive by clicking on the desired broadcast.
Within the media player, you can select a different game to watch by clicking "View All Games" in the top right of the player, or the calendar icon tabs on the top right. "View All Games" lets you select a live or archived game from the current day.
The calendar icon lets you launch an archived game from any date without having to leave the media player. Click on any calendar date to populate the "View All Games" tab with the games available from that date. If you would like to hide the scores in the Archive listing, check the box labeled "Hide Scores for All Games" in the gear icon.
If your browser or operating system does not support the current 5.0 MLB.TV media player, you can access the older version of the media player here.
You can find Condensed Games and Game Recaps in the same location as the Live and Archived games in the Multimedia Center. To get started, access the Multimedia Center from most pages on MLB.com by putting your mouse over where it says "MLB.TV" in the horizontal menu on the top of most MLB.com pages. A drop down menu will appear, select Watch/Listen
For Condensed games, click on the link under the Condensed column of the game that you would like to watch.
You can also access Condensed Games for previous days by clicking the date on the top left of the Media Center and selecting the date of the game you would like to watch in the calendar that opens up.
You can install Adobe Flash Player here.
Windows users, keep in mind that Internet Explorer requires an installation separate from the installation using Firefox, Chrome or other browsers. If you use multiple Internet browsers you will need to install Adobe Flash Player separately, one time for Internet Explorer and one time all other Internet browsers.
For an optimal viewing experience we recommend that you install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
Yes, but you will be subject to the blackout restrictions. For more information about blackouts, and to search areas for blackouts click here. As long as the computer meets the system requirements then you can log in with your registered email address and password to access your subscription from anywhere at anytime.
No. Sharing of your username and password is strictly prohibited.
In rare cases, customers have forgotten to log out of their account on one computer and have tried to log in again on a separate computer. Since sharing of a single username and password is strictly prohibited, you will get an error message. If you receive such an error message, please call MLB.com Customer Service toll free in the U.S. at 866-800-1275 (International customers can dial 512-434-1542) for further assistance.
You may need to reload the page where you are waiting for the link to go live. Click the Refresh button in your Internet browser.
You must be logged in to begin viewing or listening to a game. If you click to view or listen to a game before logging in to MLB.com, the window that opens with the media player will prompt you to log in.
Please confirm that other people are not using your account. If you have shared your account information with other people, then you may be prevented from logging in to your account. If you are worried that others are accessing your account, you should change your password under your account profile.
The best way to prevent this error is to log out of MLB.com every time you are finished watching games by clicking the Logout button on the top right of any MLB.com page. The next time that you would like to watch a game, you will be prompted to login before the game launches.
If you have already seen this error message and you are sure that no one else is using your account, log out of MLB.com, close all of your open browser windows and exit your browser. Next, re-launch your browser and click on the game that you would like to watch in the Multimedia Center. You will be prompted to log in again.
Postseason.TV subscribers can view select Postseason live games by putting their mouse over "MLB.TV" in the horizontal menu on top of most MLB.com pages. A drop down menu will appear, select Watch/Listen to access the Multimedia Center.
Once a game broadcast is live, there will be a clickable "MLB.TV/Postseason.TV" link in the Multimedia Center. Click on this link for the game that you would like to watch. Blackout restrictions apply. Postseason.TV is available in the US and Canada only. Subscribers to Postseason.TV, available only during the MLB Postseason, will be able to view live alternative video feeds (excluding the broadcast feed) from MLB Postseason games without blackout restrictions.
Clicking on the link for the game will open a window listing International MLB.TV and Postseason.TV. Click on the "Watch Now" button under Posteason.TV. The media player will launch and ask you to log in to your Postseason.TV subscription. Once you have logged in and the system has determined that you are not subject to blackout restrictions for the game you have selected, the game will begin to play.
A. If you purchased MLB.TV through your pay TV provider, please follow the steps below to activate MLB.TV:
1. Click here to select your pay TV provider.
2. Login using your pay TV provider credentials. If you are unsure of your provider credentials, please contact your pay TV provider.
3. Link your pay TV provider credentials with a new or existing MLB.com account.
4. Login using your MLB.com credentials.
B. If your pay TV provider isn't listed in the dropdown (per the above instructions) follow these simple steps:
1. Click here to select your pay TV provider.
2. Click on the message: "Don't see your pay TV provider in the above list Click here"
3. Login using your MLB.com credentials or register a new MLB.com account.
4. Enter your activation code. (If you are unsure of your code, please contact your pay TV provider)
5. Click "Get MLB.TV" After activation is completed, Enjoy the games!
C. To view MLB.TV on your supported mobile device after activating MLB.TV, please follow the steps below:
At Bat is included for FREE.To redeem your exclusive At Bat subscription offer on your favorite Apple or Android mobile device, please follow the steps below. For a full list of supported devices, click here
A. If you are an eligible student or military veteran, you can apply for a discount on your MLB.TV subscription by following the below steps.
1. Go to MLB.TV and select the product you wish to purchase.
2. After entering your payment information and billing address, if you are an eligible subscriber please select from either "Troop ID" or "Student ID."
3. For military and student users, if you have a existing ID.me account, please log-in. If you do not have an account, you must create and register a new ID.me account.
4. Follow the steps in the ID.me flow to verify your account and then click "Authorize."
5. If verification is successful, you will see the message "Successful Verification" on your screen.
6. Click "Finish." You will then be redirected to MLB.com. An updated cart total with dicount pricing should be applied.
A. US and Canada Based Viewers:
Eligible MLB.TV subscribers must receive Fox through their supported Pay TV provider. A simple one-time authentication is required to view the live MLB.TV All Star game feed on desktop or iOS devices. On-Demand archives will be available for all subscribers and on all devices including connected devices 90 minutes after the game ends.
1. To view the live 2015 MLB All Star game, navigate to the MLB.TV Media Center and click on either the Premium or Basic feed to access the game feed. Current subscribers may click "Get Started," new subscribers can click "Buy Now" to purchase.
2. After selecting "Get Started" you will prompted to select from a drop-down listing of eligible Pay TV providers. The following Pay TV providers are participating: AT&T U-Verse, Arvig, BrightHouse, Cox, DirectTV, DISH, Optimum, SuddenLink, TWC, Verizon FIOS, WOW.
3. Login using your pay TV provider credentials. If you are unsure of your provider credentials, please contact your pay TV provider.
4. Link your pay TV provider credentials with a new or existing MLB.com account.
5. Login using your MLB.com credentials.
B. International MLB.TV Subscribers:
International subscribers outside of US and Canadian territories can access the MLB All Star game on web, connected devices and mobile by selecting the "FOX-INT feed on the multimedia grid and clicking on "Watch Now."