Kershaw thrives with improved control
Dodgers lefty cites locating breaking pitches for success
REDS 3, DODGERS 2
Friday, March 12
2010 Spring Training - Los Angeles Dodgers
News & Features
- Dodgers sign seven Minor League free agents
- Dodgers to play exhibition at Rancho Cucamonga
- Dodgers release 34-game spring schedule
- Dodgers Notebook: April 3, 2012
- Harang and Treanor team up to halt Angels
Sights & Sounds
Spring Training Info
The Dodgers make their first of two treks to Tucson, Ariz., for their final spring look at the division-rival D-backs (they'll bus back on March 30 to play the Rockies), with Chad Billingsley scheduled to make the start, his second. The teams played to a 4-4 tie on Wednesday.
Tom Singer is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.