As you enjoy all of the on-field fun of Mariners FanFest at Safeco Field, be sure to stop by Edgar's Home Run Porch or the Sales Booth at Section 128 to test drive all of the best seats available before purchasing your season ticket plan.
Season Ticket Plans & Pricing
- All available season ticket locations are marked throughout the ballpark with bags or tags.
- If you see a location you're interested in purchasing, please find a Mariners representative at Edgar's Home Run Porch near Section 151 or the Sales Booth at Section 128 on the Main Concourse.
|Full Season = Red|
|Weekend Plan = Blue|
|Half Season = Yellow|
|Business Plan = White|
|16-Game Plans A-E = Pink|
|16-Game Plans F-G (Weekday Only Games) = Green|
|16-Game Plans H-I (Weekend/Afternoon Only Games) = Orange|
Flex 16-Game Plan*
Flex 10-Game All-Star Club Plan*
*See a Mariners representative for seat locations
- We are unable to leave single seats on any marked location. All seats must be purchased to secure marked locations.
- 16-Game Plan seat locations are marked in pairs. To purchase an odd number of seats, please see a Mariners representative.
- Fans must be escorted by a Mariners representative to the Terrace Club, All-Star Club, Diamond Club and View Level.
- Accessible seating is available. Please see a Mariners representative for locations.
For more information about available season ticket plans, please call (206) 346-4001 or visit Edgar's Home Run Porch or the Sales Booth at Section 128 during FanFest weekend!