BEFORE THE SHOW
- Plan your trip: Remember that Metro's SafeTrack plan is underway. We want attendees to be able to enjoy the entire show, so we encourage you to consider alternate travel options.
- Gates and show times: Gates open at 6:00 p.m. The show starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Will Call: Will Call is located at the Center Field Box Office and will open at 11:00 a.m. Those picking up tickets will be required to present both a picture ID showing designated will call name and the credit card used for purchase. No 3rd party will call will be accepted for this event.
- Check the weather and dress appropriately: Flat shoes are recommended. The field cover can be uneven to walk on with heels or flip flops. Bring a poncho or other rain gear. Small purse umbrellas will be allowed inside the ballpark.
GETTING TO THE PARK
- Parking: All Nationals-managed parking lots are sold out. Additional overflow parking is available in privately-managed lots surrounding Nationals Park in the Navy Yard neighborhood. Nationals-managed parking lots will open at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 30. Please click here for driving directions.
Metro: Take the Green Line to Navy Yard-Ballpark, and Nationals Park is a half a block away. The Orange, Blue, or Silver Line stop at Capitol South station, a 15 minute walk from the ballpark. Riders traveling via the Orange and Silver lines should take note of the following service impacts caused by the train derailment at the East Falls Church station:
- Orange Line: No trains running between West Falls Church and Ballston before or after the concert. Shuttle buses will provide alternate service; however using bus service may add up to 40 minutes of travel time. Near-normal weekend rail service is expected between Ballston and New Carrollton. Consider parking at Ballston. Click here for Ballston parking info.
- Silver Line: No trains running between McLean and Ballston before or after the concert. Shuttle buses will provide alternate service; however using bus service may add up to 40 minutes of travel time. Near-normal weekend rail service is expected between Ballston and Largo Town Center. Consider parking at Ballston. Click here for Ballston parking info.
We want you to be able to enjoy the entire show, so we encourage you to consider alternate travel options. Visit Metro's website for up-to-date information. The current schedule for the Navy Yard station is below:
- Last train to Greenbelt (connecting to the Red Line) leaves Navy Yard at 11:20 p.m.
- Last train to Greenbelt (no Red Line connections) leaves Navy Yard at 11:39 p.m.
- Last train to Branch Avenue leaves Navy Yard at 12:17 a.m.
- Drop off: Consider using a ride-sharing service to get to the Park. The best drop off location is at the corner of 1st Street and Potomac Avenue, SE. Half Street between M and N Streets, and N Street between First Street and South Capitol Street will be closed for pedestrian traffic beginning at 4:00 p.m. Please do not drop off or pick up anyone on South Capitol Street. This is a busy highway, and stopping on this road is dangerous for you and your passengers.
- Gate entry: There are six major gates at Nationals Park. Avoid long lines at the Center Field Gate entrance by using the other gates.
DURING THE SHOW
- Report problems immediately: If you need assistance please contact a Nationals Park team member or use the Guest Text Messaging system (69050).
- Keep aisles clear: For your safety and those around you, we ask that you keep the aisles clear.
- Do not stand on seats: Standing on seats is very dangerous and is not permitted.
- Banners and signs: Cannot exceed 36" x 24". Cannot include inappropriate content. No handles or poles can be attached. Battery powered lights are permitted.
- Concert lights: Please be aware that this show includes moving and blinking lights: strobes, lasers, motion lighting, and pyrotechnics will be used throughout the show. Enter at your own risk.
BILLY JOEL SEATING CHART